All the help you need at the most difficult time, in partnership with Kings Court Trust.
Dealing with the death of a loved one can be a stressful and emotional experience. Having access to professional services that can reduce the burden on you at this difficult time can really help.
One task that you may need to consider is administering the estate of the person who has passed away. This can be a complex and time consuming legal process that involves dealing with all of the assets and liabilities associated with the estate. This could include property, stocks, shares, bank accounts and other personal belongings that need to be distributed in line with the Will.
There is a significant amount of paperwork that needs to be completed, not to mention liaising with various third parties and calculating the tax that is payable on the estate. Some clients choose to undertake the estate administration themselves but others prefer to appoint a specialist firm to do the hard work for them.
Traditionally, if people need help, they turn to a high street solicitor to carry out the work involved in obtaining probate and administering the estate. I recommend Kings Court Trust, one of the UK’s leading estate administration specialists. They have helped over 7,000 families deal with the estates of their loved ones, offering a range of services to reduce the stress and work involved.
I Come to You!
10am-4pm Saturday & Sunday
Throughout Yorkshire & Humberside
Why choose Kings Court Trust?
Kings Court Trust offer a number of services that can help you:
• Free, impartial and practical advice on what to do when someone dies so that you can understand your options and make an informed decision with confidence.
• A comprehensive estate administration service that will remove the stress, effort and legal liability of dealing with a potentially complicated process yourself.
• A fixed fee service so that you know exactly what you will pay up front and don’t have the uncertainty of hourly rates or contingency fees to consider.
• Regular updates on how the estate is being managed and the opportunity to track progress at any time thanks to Insight, our exclusive online monitoring system.
• You will be allocated a dedicated personal estate adviser and can contact them directly by phone or email – no call centre queues or being passed from person to person when you need to speak to someone about your case.
Regardless of whether there was a Will in place or if another company wrote the Will, Kings Court Trust can help. I can visit you throughout Yorkshire and Humberside for an informal discussion about Kings Court Trust and their services and provide you with a no obligation fixed fee quotation. In the first instance, please call 01904 500 805 or email email@example.com